Duck Head's "Gold School Chino" are the classic fitting pair that you had in your closet back in college 25 years ago. With it not being overthought or overstated, Duck Head stays humble to their roots by their production of enduring quality, functionality, and value without compromise. Featuring deep drill cloth pockets, 7.5 ounce cotton rich twill, and industrial grade brass zipper, this is a prime example of their philosophy-- the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Sizing: Runs True to Size. If we do not have your size, contact us! We'd be delighted to serve you!
Fabric Content: 97% Cotton, 3% Stretch
- Classic Fit (Not full. Not slim)
- 16 ¼” Leg Opening based on size 32/32
- Enzyme Washed
- Natural Drill Cloth Interior
- 13” Front Pockets
- Industrial Grade Antique Brass YKK No.5 Zipper
- Bound & Piped Interior Seams
- Signature “Z” Stitch Inside Fly
- Iconic Duck Head Gold Tab Label
- Laser Engraved Button on Back Left Pocket
- Locker Loop
- Coin Pocket
Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.