Our Commitment to Your Privacy
1. Information We May Collect
2. Usage of Information Collected
3. Sharing of Information Collected
4. Your Personal Information Managed
5. Pixels & Cookies Usage
6. Other Site Links
7. Privacy of Minors
8. Questions & Comments
Information We May Collect
Information we may collect includes your name, postal addresses, billing addresses, email address, and telephone number. We may collect this information if you engage in any of the following:
- Inquire about our products & services
- Subscribe to receive emails from us
- Enter a giveaway
- Participate in a marketing event, promotion, or survey
- Navigate our website
- Participate in our social media events
Usage of Information Collected
We want to provide you with the best customer experience possible. The information we collect about you is used for your experience. We may use it for the following:
- For providing our products & services to you. This includes completing transactions, or any other function to continue ongoing business with you;
- For Communicating about our products, services, promotions, or any other information we wish to share with you. You have the right to opt out of communication with us;
- For the purpose of administering, contacting, and/or delivering prizes to you from our promotions & giveaways;
- For identifying, reporting, and repairing issues that hinder us from performing our services;
- For analyzing our market statistics & trends, learning about your preferences & interactions about our services, and improving your shopping experience;
- For detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent, illegal, malicious, or deceptive activity;
- For providing you with customer service through the means of requests, comments, and questions;
- For improving and personalizing our services for you, as well as for the creation of personalized advertisements & content that coincides with your interests & profiles;
- For understanding your needs in order to provide a better and more accurate service for you;
- For any other reason we provide to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information Collected
Your information may be shared in a couple of ways:
1. To service providers that work on our behalf such as sending out communications to our customers. We give no authorization to these providers to use your information for any other reason, or disclose it.
2. To any other company partners for the purposes of providing products, services, or promotions to our customers.
3. To, if necessary & in good judgement of faith, comply with any laws & regulations, or in the case of a subpoena or government request. This protects both our rights, as well as the rights of our customers.
Your Personal Information Managed
If you would like to update or opt out of our communication with you, you can inform us by emailing email@example.com. Please note that any updates could take up to 10 days. You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails by clicking the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of the email.
On way we use pixels is in conjunction with our Facebook Business Page. This aids us in building our community, track both general and specific conversion events, and ad targeting & retargeting.
Other Site Links
Additionally, where there is a Facebook "like" button or any other function ran by a third party, any usage of services is subject to their own privacy policies and terms & conditions. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for these terms and policies.
Privacy of Minors
We are a family company. Rivers & Bridge Clothing Company is concerned for minors internet safety, and will never knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Questions & Comments
You may reach us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.