Duck Head's Five Pocket Field Canvas Pants are spurred from their 150 year history-- in spirit and design. They feature details borrowed from their Gold School Chino, such as the leather patches, fortifying tacks, and branded buttons. There is 2% flex through the major stress points, and weighs at 9.4 ounces. The wearer's temperature is regulated through a proprietary fabrication, meaning it will keep you cool in the heat, but warm in the cooler weather. These classic fit pants is modeled after the Gold School Chino, and can be worn with a loafer, shoe, or boot.
Sizing: Runs True to Size. If we do not have your size, contact us. We would be delighted to assist you!
Fabric Content: 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Garment Washed
- Classic Fit (Not Full, Not Slim)
- 15 ¼” Leg Opening based on size 32/32
- Breathable & Moisture Wicking
- Proprietary Fabrication Keeps Wearer Cool in the Heat & Warm in the Cold
- Iconic Gold Label on Coin Pocket
- Nubuck Leather Patch
- Antique Brass Rivet Button
- YKK Zipper
- Duck Head Metal Rivets on Front Pockets
- Drill Cloth Pocketing
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Signature “Z” Stitched Inside Fly
Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.